2. Contact Address Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Naresuan University, Muang, Phitsanulok THAILAND 65000
3. Educational Background|
5. Publication / Books
- 2013 : Board Certified Oncology Pharmacists (BCOP) (.) , . , United States Of America
- 2009 : Board certificated pharmacotherapy training prog. (.) , The college of pharmacotherapy of Thailand , Thailand
- 2008 : Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical Care) , Naresuan University , Thailand
5.01 Research Publication7. Ongoing Research
- Maphanta, S. , Danwilai, K. . 2553 . Pharmacotherapy of pulmonary embolism: A case discussion . Contemporary reviews in pharmacotherapy 2010 “Lessons from practice” July 2010 .
5.04 Poster | Oral Presentation
- Communication challenge with cancer patient, . Excellent oncology pharmacy service , , Bangkok.
- Chemotherapy induced hypersensitivity reaction, Chemotherapy induced myelosuppression , . Preparation of chemotherapy and pharmaceutical care in oncology patient, , Lopburi.
- Pharmacist role’s in cancer patient care: case based approach, . Advanced Pharmacotherapeutic II Theme: A Pharmacotherapeutic Refresher part II, , Khonkaen.
- Electrolyte disorders in the intensive care unit, Medication in CPR and Emergency Care, . Critical care Work shop, , Chiangmai.
- Medication in emergency care, . Basic life support and advanced cardiac life support
, , Sukhothai.
- Pharmacotherapy of pulmonary embolism: A case discussion, . Contemporary review in pharmacotherapy 2010, , Bangkok.
- A Phase II Randomized Double-Blind Placebo Controlled Study of An Antiemetic, 6-gingerol in Solid Tumor Patients Receiving Moderately to Highly-Emetogenic Adjuvant Chemotherapy